(0) | $0.00
2015 Shiloh

2015 Shiloh

Shiloh was produced from 100% estate grown French vinifera grapes. 95% of these grapes were Cabernet Franc with the other 5% a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Petit Verdot. Allow this wine to breathe for a few minutes after opening and you’ll be delighted with the smooth, rich notes of cherry, raspberry and spice. Serve with pork, turkey, Italian dishes, Mexican food, medium bodied cheese, or dark chocolate. Awards: 2 Gold at NC Wine Competition Best Red Wine at NC Wine Competition Gold at Dixie Classic Fair Best Dry Red at NC State Competition

In Stock
Add To Cart
Product Reviews
antidge's Gravatar
(Mar 13, 2021 at 10:54 AM)
https://gcialisk.com/ - cialis tablets for sale

Add A Product Review
E-Mail me when someone reviews this product

Leave this field blank: